Hello! It’s almost 2015! I cannot believe this, oh my gosh. It’s like just yesterday Good Luck Charlie ended, and we were hanging up streamers for the start of 2015.Time flies. It flies faster then Superman. Okay, today I’m doing the Christmas Tag, because I was tagged by Mango025, also known as the amazing Khushi. Let’s get started!
1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
I don’t dress up anyways, so… No, I’m joking. As much as I hate having to leave my bed and changing my clothes everyday, I have to. One of the perks of being a girl. Yay.
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
Me! No, that sounds extremely selfish. Probably my cat, because she’s so easy to please so, thank you my dear grumpy fat cat.
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
No, but my brother did! It was delicious!
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Travel or eat or sleep or watch TV. Usually all 4 of those, no lie.
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread Men! I don’t like candy. Expect Kitkats!
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! In Canada, because I used to live there!
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve, because Christmas Day is quite busy. You can’t go anywhere.
11. White lights, or colored lights?
For my bedroom, white!
That’s all for this tag, I tag all my fellow bloggers out there! Happy New Year, and have a GREAT GREAT winter holiday!