Hello! Here I am today, ready to start my first post since I updated my blog. If you haven’t checked out/noticed all of them out, here’s what I changed:
- I updated my widget bar.
- I updated the sticky-post titled “Welcome.”
- On the sidebar, you can see I updated my mini-about section, and my Mini Twitter
- Cleared up the pages, added and deleted and such.
- I want to start this new thing where I review blogs, so if you would like your blog to be reviews, please comment below your name (the name you go by on your blog), your blog’s name and of course, your blog’s URL.
- My blog felt empty nameless, so I named it Dreamative, the combination of ‘Dream’ and ‘Creative’.
- New background, header, etc.
- Will give MORE effort to edit my posts, because, well, you know.
ησω, ι’м gσιηg тσ вє ρσѕтιηg тυтσяιαℓѕ ση тυєѕ∂αу, вυт уσυ ¢αη єχρє¢т α яєgυℓαя ρσѕт αηу ∂αу σƒ тнє ωєєк.
So it’s a few weeks into school already, and we all know how difficult it is to get used to being around…people, after a gorgeous month in bed with your computer. Ugh. So today, I’m going to be sharing a few life cheats. This is the ultimate guide to surviving school. I’m going to put together some outfits and show you them, show you accessories, hair and of course, Tips ‘n Tricks AND hilarious comebacks! Bonus: 6 ways to annoy your teacher.
Tips ‘n Tricks
- Remember where you parked: Take a photo of closest parking sign to where you parked so you won’t forget the location.
- If you get brain freeze from eating something cold too quickly, press your tongue against the roof of your mouth as hard as you can
- Shoes too small? Put on 3 pairs of socks, put the shoes on, then blow-dry for 10 minutes. They’ll fit perfectly. Ohmygod, this is so… wow.
- Frizzy hair? Coating it in butter, then leaving it overnight will make it straighter and much glossier.
- Chew on cinnamon flavored gum to stay awake during class.
- When at a drive-thru, ask for unsalted fries. This will guarantee the fries will be fresh out of the fryer.
- To cut onions without tearing up, chew gum.
- If you’re gonna be two-faced, at LEAST make ONE of them pretty.
- Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
- How come I always wear these clothes? How come YOU always wear that mask?
- *You’re ugly* *Pat on head* “Life must be tough for the visually impaired.
- I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
- I love your new shoes! Have you been shopping lately? I heard they’re selling lives at the mall, you totally should go get one.
- I’ve had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Crispies.
3 Simple, Cute, Easy and Quick hairstyles
BONUS: How to Annoy your teacher
* These are just meant for humor, I suggest you don’t actually try these.
- When the teacher says ‘Take a seat’, actually life a seat up, and then innocently ask, “Okay. Now where do I take it?”
- Sharpen your pencil with a mechanical pencil sharper (you usually have them in a classroom) and sharpen it when the teacher is talking. Stop, wait for them to speak again. When they start talking again, sharpen again.
- If the teacher says to stop sharping your pencil, conveniently break the led and say, “BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE WITH!!”
- Purposely sing horribly while taking notes. Sing the song that currently everyone hates. May I suggest ‘Best of Both Words?’
- ‘Accidentally’ call them mom throughout that class.
- During a test, yell across the room, “I DON’T UNDERSTAND SIGN LANGUAGE! JUST TELL ME THE ANSWER!!”
And, that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this Guide, thank you for reading! See you next week for Tutorials Tuesday!
- My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, contact me if you have any feedback or suggestions, etc.
- Check out my blog resolutions for this year.
My latest posts: