Hello, everyone! Sorry for not posting last week, I’ve had quite a lot of schoolwork lately, anyways, welcome to our first Tutorial Tuesday. Now our library passes out these boring, ugly, plain bookmarks whenever you check out a book. Bookmarks are important, not just for reading, also for notes, and blah, blah. Let’s refer to them as place holders, and they have to be more stable then just sticky-notes.
You will need:
- hot glue
- fancy buttons (flower shaped, heart shaped, etc.)
- paperclips (colored or silver)
- Simply hot glue your paperclip to the back of your button (ask for assistance if needed)
- Cute a small piece of felt to go on top
- The felt will keep the glue sealed in and leave a smooth finish.
- And there you go.
These make great gifts, and you can get creative with all the different tips of buttons and matches you can make. Just slip them onto a card, and voila!
Check out my latest posts:
- Your Guide to Survive School
- 💎2015 Updates💎
- Getting Sick in the Holidays/ Sick Expectations vs Reality/What to do if you’re sick
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org