Happy 2015, everyone! In honor of the new year, I will be renovating, however, this blog will not be made private during so. As sad as it makes me to stay goodbye to this lovely winter theme, I will have to create a new one. Stay in touch with my ‘Mini Twitter’ in the side bar, because that is where I will be, as I do not have any social media for this blog (yet) besides, well, email, I suppose.
Here is this list of things I need to complete, before January 17th. Keep checking this post for updates!
- I will be releasing a survey, so I can listen to your feedback, and learn about what I need to improve.
- Possibly change my blog’s name, if you have no idea what I’m talking about, click this sentence.
- Starting next Tuesday, I will have this little series called “Tutorial Tuesdays” and I will post tons of tutorials, so please look out for that! I suppose now I’m starting this new schedule. So, basically, I will post DIY Crafts, Life Cheats, DIY’s, and so on, and if you guys enjoy it, it can be a regular thing.
- Some exciting posts coming your way. Hint Hint.
- A new theme! Say bye bye to my winter theme!
- I will be posting way more frequently.
- New Widget bar.
- Updating the Sticky Post.
- Redoing pages, and deleting some of them.
- Stay tuned for more.