I know my title is super overused, but guess what? It doesn’t matter. I have a lot of personal New Years Resolutions, but I’m going to share my resolutions, the ones that I made for this blog.
A brief moment to go deep into space and think: New Year. It’s true. 365 days have passed, and tomorrow, you are a year older. A year bolder, a year stronger, a year smarter. 2014 has been amazing. It’s had its ups and its had it’s downs. I visited 5 countries. I went to Paris, Atlantis and London for the first time. It was an amazing experience. I don’t know what to write. Oh, yeah, I started blogging this year, after 2 years of thinking about it. It has helped my writing skills tremendously, you don’t even know! We also got a new bunny this year. My point is, there’s been chances in this year, smiles and risks, and sometimes, all at once. It’s hard to take in. 2015. Okay, listen, I’m trying to make this post extremely deep and meaningful, but I ain’t no stinkin’ poet, okay? Okay! :’)
Well, now, I’m going to be sharing my New Years Resolutions, or Goals for 2015, rather. Let’s get on with it.
- Post every week.
- Post every week, but on certain days?
- Always draft 2 posts beforehand.
- Draft the post before posting it.
- Always put at least 1 picture in each post.
- Update all the pages.
- Upload all my drawings.
- Reach 7,000 views.
- Finally do a contest.
- Organize categories and put posts in all of them.
- Do a scavenger hunt.
- Get 300 followers.
A few random thoughts I get every new year:
- When I take a shower on December 31st, I can say ‘I haven’t showered since 2014.’
- I can say so many thing like I haven’t eaten, brushed my hair/teeth, smiled, MOVED, gotten up from bed since 2014. It just feels weird, even though you know it’s just the next morning, but…do you get what I mean? Oh, New Years.
Also, Google down the countdown until 2015!
Well, I think that’s it. This is my last post before 2015. See you next year.