Hello! Today I’m going to be doing a ‘Winter Favorites’ post, because I thought the best time would be in December, because really, even though January counts as part of the winter season, it’s a whole different year. Did I phrase that right? Basically it’s a list of things I’ve been enjoying, and recommend.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth. (Note: Before you read this, you should probably check out the previous book in this series, Divergent. The movie version is also really good, and currently Insurgent is being filmed.)
- Autumn Falls by Bella Thorne.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. The movie already came out, and it’s awesome.
- John Green. I don’t even have to name any books. Just John Green.
- Blank Space by: Taylor Swift
- Cool Kids by: Echosmith
- Shower by: Becky G
- Maps by: Maroon 5
- Out of the Woods by: Taylor Swift
- Title by: Meghan Trainor
- Sing by: Ed Sheeran
- Don’t by: Ed Sheeran
- Lego House by: Ed Sheeran
- Nina by: Ed Sheeran
- Welcome to New York by: Taylor Swift.
Basically, every song on Ed Sheeran’s new album.
- Hoodies! I love hoodies, it’s like walking around with a comfy, but cute blanket. 😛
- Converse Low AND High Tops. Seriously, you can wear these with ANYTHING. Overalls, dresses, skirts, jeans, whatever you want. And you can even wear them for PE.
- Uggs. Ohhh yess! UGG season is here. (:
- Sweaters! Yaaaaaaa, #sweaterweather is here!
- Crop Top Sweaters… when you can’t let go of your crop tops. Even in winter. (:
Ⓝⓐⓘⓛⓟⓞⓛⓘⓢⓗ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ ⓘⓣⓔⓜⓢ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓓⓘⓓⓝ’ⓣ ⓕⓘⓣ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓖⓞⓡⓨ
- San Tan-tonio by O.P.I. is basically the perfect honey tan.
- Pepe’s Purple Passion by O.P.I. The best purple ever.
- Midnight Cami by Essie.
- Chinchilly by Essie.
- Marathin by Essie.
- Fairy Lights. (DIY)
- Glitter Glow Jars. (DIY)
- Starbucks. (Duh.)
This turned out to be a Ed Sheeran and Nail Polish craze, but yeah. So these are the items I recommend this winter, and that’s about it for this week. Thanks for staying active and all the likes! See you next week!