I just got 50 likes! This is a huge milestone for me, and I want to thank all my viewers!! Tysm!! ❤
Do you like cheesecake? Well, here’s the ULTIMATE Homemade Recipe for Cheesecake! Mix the filling ingredients, pour over crust and bake. No fancy water baths are needed!
I’m very lazy…I like to use mixes to bake. Today I used Betty Crocker Mix, because I’m very classic. 😛
Now, before I start, here’s what the back of the box looks like:
Click the picture to enlarge
- 90 g Melted butter (Notice it says MELTED not Softened. If you use softened, it will be mixed in chunks. You need to let it dissolve.) About 6.3 tablespoons.
- 400 ml milk (I recommend cold milk) About 1 3/4 cups.
- Whisk (Can be electronic)
- Wooden Spoon/Table Spoon for mixing butter and biscuit crumbs
- One small and one large bowl
- One baking dish (Note that this dessert does not need baking, though, so you CAN use a non-baking dish)
1. Mix the melted butter with the biscuit crumbs using a wooden spoon or table spoon. Don’t use an electric mix, as we want to keep the biscuity texture.)
2. Spread the mix on your dish. Cool for 15 mins in the refrigerator.
3. Mix 400 ml cold milk with the pudding mix.
4. Spread on the biscuit mix.
5. Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
6. Spread topping. (Strawberry/Blueberry)
Enjoy your cheesecake!
Biscuit: Graham Crackers (Crushed)
Credit Source: http://www.bettercrocker.com